Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version

This forum is the shippuden version of naruto but original, original names and some new clans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse mark information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Akatsuki lvl-Kage/Leader
Raleth

Number of posts : 647
Love/Married to/Dating : None. You have a promblem with that
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Curse mark information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse mark information   Curse mark information Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:07 am

As a form of control, the Sound ninja Orochimaru will place cursed seals on those he wishes to grant more power. Orochimaru developed the enzyme to create the cursed seal from a young man named Juugo who sought help from him. Juugo's body naturally entered into this "Level 1" and "Level 2" state, which caused him to lose control and enter a state of powerful blood lust. Orochimaru experimented with this ability and developed a way to grant this power to other normal ninja. Once the seal is placed on a ninja the chance of surviving is one in ten.
Once in place the seal will grant the wearer the ability to access their real power. By releasing chakra, the seal becomes active and begins to forcibly pull out even more chakra. When the wearer releases the cursed seal to activate the extra chakra, they will lose their free will permanently over time, transforming the user into Orochimaru's slave.
When a user first receives the cursed seal on their body, they are only able to access the "Level 1" power. With time the infection can spread and gain a "Level 2" power. The Level 2 form will dramatically increase the wearer's power. When initiated, the Level 2 power will also manifest physical changes in the wearer. The seal will end up covering their entire body, the skin color will change and protrusions will begin to sprout from different parts of the body. The changes inherent in the different forms resemble the changes undergone by Juugo as well.

The spread of the Level 2 power can come in two fashions: 1) The natural spread of the infection over time. 2) The drinking of the Seishingan drug, which places the individual into a near death state. By ingesting the drug, the enzyme infection will forceful spread and cause the body to die. However, the use of the Four Sounds barrier jutsu will reduce the side effect of the curse and allow the body time to adjust to the level of infection without the individual expiring. Once the body is able to handle the infection, the users Level 2 power will then be fully activated.
Back to top Go down
http://avatarpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kirai
gennin
Kirai

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Curse mark information   Curse mark information Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 am

(i assume it'd be a good idea to post my seal here so it'll be easyer to keep track of.)

Name: Cursed Seal of the Earth
Ability:
Unactive - nothing added. Curse mark information Earthcursedseal

Stage one -
Speed boost(X2)
Charka boost(X2)
Stamina boost(X2). Curse mark information Seallv1

Stage 2 -
Speed boost(X5/from starting point)
Chakra boost(X5/from starting point)
Stamina boost(X5/from starting point)
Strenght boost(X2). Curse mark information Seallv2
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Number of posts : 1940
Love/Married to/Dating : Archer
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Curse mark information   Curse mark information Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 pm

https://narurpg.rpg-board.net/jutsu-creation-jutsu-request-f2/jutsu-template-t4-150.htm
(ill actually put it later. im on a laptop and i dont fell like doing all tht rigt now sorry)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurpg.rpg-board.net
Raleth
Akatsuki lvl-Kage/Leader
Raleth

Number of posts : 647
Love/Married to/Dating : None. You have a promblem with that
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Curse mark information   Curse mark information Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Curse mark information Fire_c10

curse mark of the fire

Curse mark information Curse_10
first form
Strength increase
speed increase
mind works faster

Curse mark information Keisuk11
Form two
Strength increase 2
Speed and agility 2
mind works aat a fater speed
chakra control boosts

(this is dyavols, not mine)
Back to top Go down
http://avatarpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Number of posts : 1940
Love/Married to/Dating : Archer
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Curse mark information   Curse mark information Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm

(thanks its just on this laptop its really hard to do ANYTHING. let alone all tht stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse mark information   Curse mark information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curse mark information
Page 1 of 1